Protecting Our Kids
Technology is all around us and our children are speeding past us as parents.
- What do we do?
- How do we keep us with technology?
- How do we keep our children safe?
Join other parents of elementary, middle and high school students as Chris Gonsalvez (Principle at Lakeview Elementary School) gives helpful ways to guard our children from technology.
Monday November, 23rd.
6:30 – 8:30 PM.
Nicholas Sheran Community School – Community Room
- Safeguards with our technology
- Internet filters
- Suggested Rules
- Creating Conversations with our children
- Q & A with Chris Gonsalvez
Hosted by University Drive Alliance Church
For more information contact Brian Palsky (Community Chaplain) [email protected]